Mount Kailash, the holiest of all the holy mountains, the spiritual junction for both the Hindus and Buddhists, is situated in the western part of Tibet. The pilgrimage tour to Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar is a journey into a remote and secluded land where one seems to leave behind one's material attachments as they travel towards the holy lake. On this Kailash Mansarovar pilgrimage tours and treks, we take scenic drive onto the lush vegetation of conifer, rhododendron and oak trees via the semi deserted windswept landscape to the highest plateau in the world. You can see the numbers of isolated villages, nomads' tents with flocks of sheep, domesticated mountain goats and yaks grazing at the vast field. Lake Mansarovar, an expanse of sparkling blue water sprawling over several miles, believed to be the seat of Brahma (the Creator of Universe) and the snow capped Mount Kailash is considered as the abode of Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati. The entire Kailash circuit trek is the holiest of all the Hindu's and Buddhist pilgrimages. An illustration of the Hindu significance of Mount KailashShiva consisting of Shiva,Parvati…,Ganesha and Muruga According Hindu mythology,Lord Shiva the destroyer of evil and sorrow, resides at the summit of a legendary mountain named Kailasa, where he sits in a state of perpetual meditation along with his wife Parvati, the daughter of Himalaya. According to one of the descriptions in the VISNU PURANA, Mount Kailash is the center of the world, its four faces are made of cryltal, Ruby, Gold, and Lapis Lazuli. It is the pillar of the world; it is the center of the world mandala; and it is located at the heart of six mountain ranges symbolizing a lotus. The four rivers flowing from Kailash, then flow to the four quarters of the world and divide the world into four regions. In fact the Indus, Brahmaputra, Sutlejand Karnali all originate near the mountain, making it the hydrographic nexus of South Asia depicts the holy family of .
- Hotel /Food/Meal – Hotels, Pure Veg. Indian food (dinner/breakfast/lunch) as per above itinerary
- Transportations-, all required Bus/van transportations as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal &Tibet., Pilgrimage’s bags border transportation cost.
- Permit/Visa -Tibet china visa, Tibet Entry permit, & all local Taxes, Kailash & Mansarovar lake parikarma entry fee., Inner cora Permit fee, climbing Rope, harness, Expedition climber guide.
- Supporting crew- Experience Indian cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide & requires Nepalese Sherpa’s/claiming Guide .
- We provide – Medical first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Down jacket, Duffle bag, Day pack (Duffle bag, Day pack & warm cap as a souvenir gift from our company)
- We provide hot Savor water for all yatries,So no one need to worry about the freezing cold Savor water for bath.
- Toilet Tent,Toilet chair and shower tent for ladies in Mansarovar .
- Personal Horse riding expenses ,Personal use porter,
- Travel insurance, Rescue and emergency evacuations service, medical and hospital expenses (in case you become sick on the way),
- Extra Night accommodation in Kathmandu /Timure/Kyirong/saaga other places due to bad weather or any other Chinese reason is charged.
- Groups visa splitting charge & extra transportation cost if returning earlier from Kailash Yatra.
- Beverage/drinks and additional tips.
Terms & Conditions
Process, Term& condition
- Necessary to send color Scan copy of Passport of pilgrimage with name list 40 days before departure for permits processing.
- We need 6 Month valid ordinary Passport but Diplomat passport is not acceptable.
- PAN card scan copy is required (Indian citizen only).
- Should deposit Rs 20,000 or USD $ 300 per person as advance before processing.(0 non-refundable)
- Indian pilgrimage- Should send Original Passport to our Delhi office By courier (Blue dart ) 10 days before from the departure date for China visa Process.
- NRI/Other Citizen’s Original Passport will collect after arrival in Kathmandu.
- Original voter ID card is mandatory to fly from India to Kathmandu.
- Indian citizen who are 70 Years or above:
- Has to submit Medical Examination Report from Indian Government Hospital within 6 months before your journey starts.
- Two direct relatives required.
- Has to deposit 1000$(USD) before the journey to the company (China GOVT) for any sudden demise.
- Health examination is done before Parikrama by Chinese doctors. once you get the approval from doctor then only you can go for Parikrama.
- Before the Kailash departures, must clear all remaining Payment.
- After process the Kailas Permit $USD 200 will be charged as cancellation.
- 5 days before of departure date, INR 25,000/ USD 0 will be charged as cancellation.
- Same days before departure date, 70 % will be charged as cancellation
If suddenly program has changed Due to weather problem, natural disaster, landslide, technical problem and political movement, Chinese reason, all additional expenses should be paid by themselves
General Information regarding Kailash Mansarovar Tour.
- Insurance: Medical Insurance not compulsory for visa processing but will usefully you do insurance in case any health problem arises during travel.
- Oxygen cylinder: Our Company will provide oxygen cylinder in emergency. Usually, oxygen cylinder is not required. However, some pilgrimage we prefer to carry their own handy oxygen cylinders. You may buy small portable cylinder in Tibet. It may cost approx. Yuan 20-30 per cylinder.
- Food during Tour: Our cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip.Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Indian vegetarian food during Yatra..
We recommend that you bring the following items to make your journey more comfortable:
- Wind Proof Jackets -1/ Towel-1 / Washing Kit - 1,Warm Thick Pullover-1,Rain Coat-1
- Pants-4/ Sun Heat-1 , Cotton Full Sleeve T-shirt - 4 ,Thermal Underpants-2
- Long/Vest /Warm Full T-Shirt - 2 ,Trekking Shoes -1,Rubber Sandal 1.
- Warm Woolen Shocks - 5 ,Warm Gloves-1 – Water Bottle (1Ltr. Capacity)-1
- Sun Glass-1 Flash Light with Extra Batteries-1, Sunscreen Lotion UV30+,lip guard /Moisturizer Cream-1
- Pocket Knife/Sewing Kit/Button/Cigarette Lighter/Dust Masks-1
China Government Notice!!!- Don’t take any picture, tape record, newspapers, political things or anything related to Dalai Lama , If found in Tibet, on the spot China Army will control and take legal action.
- Should carry dry food Items to make your journey more comfortable
- Carry regular medicine -Diamox250 mg. 20 tablets and Personal First Aid Kit.
- Money exchange: Others currency (except UDS $) are not accepted in China but is acceptable in Nepal. Pilgrimage should exchange your Currency to ChineseCurrency in Kathmandu/Nepal.
- Temperature -Average (May to September): 4 - 20 ºC Day Time / -1-2ºC Night Time